Senior Investment Manager
1. According to the overall development strategy of the company, responsible for the screening and feasibility analysis of investment projects; organizing and implementing the investment projects in charge of the project;
2. Organize the implementation of the project’s preliminary research, due diligence, opportunity and risk assessment, structural design, mergers and acquisitions, investment and financing programs, and transaction negotiations;
3. Continue to collect market information, industry analysis, industrial policy tracking, investment strategy and investment model research for the company’s investment (or intentional investment) projects;
4. Responsible for the daily management of the investment M&A team and the daily post-investment management of the project;
5. Assist in establishing and improving the company’s investment management system and related work practices.
1. Master degree or above in university, major in economics, finance, MBA, etc.;
2. More than three years experience in investment banking, private equity funds, listed companies, etc., with the experience of M&A of listed companies;
3. Familiar with relevant laws, regulations and mergers and acquisitions, and have strong value discovery capabilities;
4. Have rich project resources and access to project resources, good at communication, and strong business negotiation skills;
5, with team spirit, good organization and coordination, strong sense of responsibility and good professional conduct;
6. Excellent decision-making ability, interpersonal skills and execution ability.
You can choose to send your resume to:HR@ndgf.net
6. Excellent decision-making, interpersonal and executive skills.
You may choose to send your resume to HR@ndgf.net or click to upload your resume.